Smart city on blockchain: Bruce Jeong, Investor & Deputy CEO at Fundshing
Non-developing agriculture, a huge amount of traffic jams, and polluted environment are just a part of the existing megalopolis problems. However, urban living conditions can be improved using new technologies.
On March 22, Bruce Jeong, Investor & Deputy CEO at Fundshing, will reveal how to create smart cities on blockchain technology. He will make a presentation: Smart crypto city.
Bruce Jeong runs Fundshing, a company offering various solutions based on blockchain for startups.
How to avoid cryptocurrency attacks: Vano Narimanidze, Horizen
Blockchain has some risks: for example, hackers can conduct the so-called 51% attack. Major cryptocurrencies are almost not vulnerable to such an attack due to the high computing capacity, although swindlers can damage small cryptocurrencies.
The way to prevent similar attacks and to protect the transaction chain will be discussed on March 22 at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Prague. Vano Narimanidze, Country Lead of Georgia for Horizen, covering Eastern Europe and CIS regions, will make a presentation: Solution to 51% attacks.
• risks of PoW consensus;
• how to provide total security of small cryptocurrencies;
• how to become a leading cryptocurrency for the algorithm;
• how to improve the consensus algorithm;
• case study of the attack and its solution.
Vano Narimanidze is an expert with 10 years of experience in the Information Technologies sector and the founder of Georgia’s largest IT portal – Overclockers GE. The specialist holds Georgia’s absolute record of CPU overclocking.
Other conference speakers:
• SEAN PATTERSON — Co-Founder Euro Digital Partners, Founder EDP Capital, Presenter for Beat Your Competition Online and SEMrush;
• DANIEL SZEGÖ — Chief DLT Architect at Interticket. CTO for Blockchain Competence Center Hungary. Chapter Leader Hungary for the Hyperledger community;
• ISHWINDER SINGH — Investor. Vice President, Principal Investments at The National Investor.
The conference program is available on Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Prague!